Retail / Personal Purchase
To purchase PHYRIS for personal use – please contact Beauty 24/7 or call 1300 134 247.
To start using and selling PHYRIS – Premium Spa Skincare in your salon or business complete a customer application form, or please talk to one of our representatives today.
Wholesale Purchase Requirements:
- Beauty Salon owner / Beauty Therapist
- Be a registered Australian business
- prefer ABN (Australian Business Number)
- Agree to the terms and conditions stated below
- Complete the application form. Click Here to download application form
- Upon receipt and processing of your application you will be e-mailed a current wholesale price list.
Terms & Conditions
Price & Payment
- Prices subject to change without notice. All prices are inclusive of GST. Goods will be invoiced at current prices at the date of dispatch. All goods will be invoiced per item excluding GST with GST total shown per invoice. We reserve the right to specify a minimum order.
- All orders must be paid by cleared funds. Payment accepted by direct deposit or Visa and Mastercard credit cards.
- Legal and equitable title in all goods and all materials supplied by PHYRIS does not pass to the client until all moneys owing by the client have been paid.
- Dispatch of goods is by Australia Post or contract courier. All goods are dispatched at customer cost and risk.
- Collection of goods from showroom is available – courtesy call prior to arrival.
- Goods returned will not be accepted unless prior advice and approval from PHYRIS has been obtained.
- Order discrepancies must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org phone 1300 134 247
- No returns accepted after 14 days. 10% handling costs will apply.
- Damaged goods to be reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods
- Please e-mail email@example.com or phone 1300 134 247
- Returned damaged goods will be inspected and replaced at PHYRIS’s discretion.
- We will endeavour to send any replacement goods to sender as quickly as possible.
- Cost of returning is the sender’s responsibility.